Tata Indicom – Suno Dil ki Awaaz
- Established in 1996, Tata Teleservices is a subsidiary of Tata Sons
- Tata Teleservices was the first to launch CDMA mobile services in India
- Uses the latest CDMA 3G1X technology for its wireless network
- Received the license from the DoT to launch GSM services as well.
- The company recorded revenues of INR14,069.8 million during year ended march 2007
- Operates in more than 3000 towns
- Customer base of over 12 million.
- Entered into an agreement with Japanese telecom major NTT DOCOMO which acquired a 26% stake of this company for USD 2.7 billion.
Services Provided by Company are :
- Basic telecommunication services
- Cellular services
- Internet telephony services
- Broadband data network access and application services
- Media and Entertainment Services: Satellite TV
Input Output Model of Telecom Sector
Organizational Hierarchy :
Role of MIS in Telecom Industry :
- Contribution to an improvement in the quality of Information flow.
- Crucial role in Corporate Strategy & Strategic Planning.
- Marketing & Customer Profiling.
- Customer profitability analysis using call volume Analysis.
- NORA Technology.
For any further Queries please Contact US via Form
Tags: 3G, BOD, BroadBand, CDMA, Cellular, Chairman, Corporate Stretegy, Customer, Download Powerpoint Project on Tata Indicom, Entertainment, Finance, Generation Process, GSM, Input, Internet, Manager, Marketing, Media, MIS, Mobile, NORA Technology, Organisational Hierarchy, Output, Revenue, Role, Sales, Satellite TV, Service, Strategic Planning, Systems, Tata Indicom, technology, Telecom Sector, Telephony, TPS, VP, Wireless Network