What keeps Customer Satisfied ?
Are Customer Satisfied? There are few Ways the Customer feels that they are satisfied as follow -
- Knowledgeable and available staff : Gone are the days when a consumer was made to wait for hours meet his/her requirement. Availability of skilled staff keeping customers in mind is a key to maintain relations with the customer. E.g. Dell ensures 24/7 customer service as it believed ‘There is only 1 rule, Put customer first, if forgotten refer rule no.1
- Good Value: A consumer pays his/her money to get value in return. It’s the basic responsibility of the producer to provide value to the consumer. E.g Maruti Swift, More Style More Premium
- Friendly People: Imagine as salesman selling you a product with a smile and another in a very monotonous way. The answer is clear. Professional Approach with friendly behavior works wonders
- Fast Closure: Neither the consumer nor the producer are interested to carry a transaction too long. Life is fast and so are the consumers. E.g ATM’s in Banks, Western Union Money Transfer
- Convenience: Consumers want things at their finger tips and that too easily. E.g. Videocon d2h claiming that the cable connection will be established in few hours from the call you make.
So now don’t you want to make you customer satisfied completely? Please give your feedback about the techniques you use to Satisfy your customer.
Tags: ATM's, Cable Connection, Customer Satisfaction, D2H, DELL, Download Projects, Management Projects, Maruti Swift, MBA Projects, Relation, Responsibility, Salesman, Value, Videocon, Western Union Money Transfer